Aark Digital — Guideline for Early Bird ALP WL
Hello, Early Birds!
In today’s post, we will walk you through how to participate in Early Bird ALP for WL Round.
- Connect your wallet
- Go to Early Bird ALP.
- Choose your assets to deposit as collateral.
- Go to the Liquidity page to open your ALP position.
- When you open your ALP position, the value must be higher or equal to the collaterals you deposited.
- Early Bird ALPs are allowed up to 2x leverage.
Verify Your Wallet
First, connect your Metamask wallet to start.
Click ‘Verify Wallet’ to verify your eligibility for the WL Round.
If you are not whitelisted, you can participate in the Public Round starting on August 3rd.
Once you are verified, you will see instructions for the following steps. Click ‘Next’ to go to the next slide, then click ‘Close’ to finish.
How to Deposit
Now, it’s time to make the first deposit to open your ALP position. Click ‘Go to Deposit’ as seen in the image below:
You are now directed to the Account page where you can deposit collaterals. Click the ‘Deposit’ button to open the Deposit window.
Choose your asset between USDC.e and WETH, and type the number of assets you want to deposit.
Since this is your first time depositing to Aark Digital, you must enable your asset by a signature from your Metamask wallet.
After enabling the asset, read ‘Early Bird ALP Withdrawal Policy Agreement.’ If you agree, click ‘Agree’ to proceed.
Once you confirm the transaction on your Metamask wallet, you can see your account status at the bottom of the page.
Upon completing the deposit, you’ll see that you are eligible for WL on the upper side of the page. This section will later show you the expected amount of airdrops you will receive.
How to Open ALP Position
Now that you have the collateral in your account, it’s time to open your first ALP position. Go to the Liquidity page by clicking ‘Liquidity’ on the upper left side of the page.
There are several ways to open your ALP position:
- Type the value in USD in the box under the Amount section.
- Choose the percentage by clicking the buttons under the Leverage section. These are percentages of the maximum amount you can provide liquidity in USD value. For example, if you deposited $1,000 USDC, your maximum is $2,000 because Early Bird ALP allows 2x leverage.
- You can also adjust the amount by moving the slide bar underneath.
For more details, please refer to the demonstration video below: