Early Bird Season 2: Soft Lock-Up Phase Begins!
- Early Bird Season 2 Soft Lock-up is only available for those who participated in the program since the Hard Lock-up.
- Soft Lock-Up Phase: Starts immediately after the hard lock-up ends on Dec. 20th at 11:59 PM UTC + 0 and lasts until February 20th at 11:59 PM UTC + 0.
- Rewards: Earn $AARK based on your AALP position size, with 150k $AARK allocated.
- Bonus Option: Apply for hard lock-up via Google form and share in an additional 50k $AARK bonus pool.
- Exiting the Program: To exit before it begins, submit the designated Google form. Exiting disqualifies you from rejoining.
As we transition from the hard lock-up to the soft lock-up phase in Early Bird Season 2, exciting developments await our participants in Aark Digital’s Advanced Liquidity Pool (AALP).
The Evolution to AALP
- What’s AALP?: ALP has been transformed into AALP, enhancing our liquidity pool with more advanced features and benefits.
- Collateral Flexibility: AALP now accepts a wider range of assets as collateral. Plus, you can swap collaterals, like switching from ETH to BTC during market upswings, without closing your positions.
Soft Lock-Up Period Commences
- Duration: From December 20th at 11:59 PM UTC + 0 to February 20th at 11:59 PM UTC + 0.
- To Join the Program: Leaving your AALP position open will automatically onboard you to the program. If you want extra rewards, complete the form to apply for hard lock-up.
- To Exit the Program: Fill out our form to exit. Remember, exiting means you can’t rejoin.
- Rewards Structure: Participants will earn from a pool of 150k $AARK, proportional to their AALP position size. If you want to earn more, you can increase the size of the AALP position!
Bonuses for Staying Active
- Extra Incentives: Stay in the hard lock-up to be eligible for a share of an additional 50k $AARK bonus pool, available for committed participants. Just simply apply via the form.
- The application deadline for the hard lock-up is December 31st, 11:59 PM UTC + 0.
Important Notes for Soft Lock-Up Participants
- Participants who didn’t apply for the hard lock-up will have the choice to exit the program upon submitting the Withdrawal Request Form. The team will unlock every Wednesday after reviewing the requests.
- Choose wisely because you will lose the rewards and the right to join the program. The form will be available after the soft lock-up begins.
Didn’t participate in Early Bird Season 2? Watch for our next AALP program announcement — more chances to earn are around the corner!